VIEW FROM GREG'S OFFICE

Greg has a fantastic view of the Danube from his 13th floor office window. Just a month ago it was an ice skating rink. Now there are trees budding all along the river. You can also see the entrance to the UN with flags from every country. Last week as I was walking into the Vienna International Center the wind was blowing and the flags were all wildly flapping. It is a beautiful area and I enjoy the privilege of being able to take classes there and have lunch with Greg several times a week.

One thing I failed to mention is that I actually get to go to Greg's office. The entire 23 years he worked at LANL I only got to see his office a few times during special open houses (or is it open offices?!)





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful view. We (more correctly, I, since Jim would rather stay at home all the time) would like to come visit and have you show us around Vienna. When is a good time to come?

    ReplyDelete